Announcing: Twitch Drops!
Hey Valley Villagers!
Ahead of our next major content update, “Pride of the Valley”, launching on April 5th (mark your calendars!) we’ve got another treat in-store for you! Launching alongside the update will be our first Twitch Drop campaign.
Did the Valley get a little... brighter? To get you ready for Update Day, here’s your first sneak peek at the items that you’ll be able to claim:
Our first campaign will offer everyone the chance to claim each and every one of these four RGB-inspired items: Gamer Chair, Gamer Mickey Ears Headband, Gamer Laptop, and Comfy Gamer Hoodie. Each of these items will be claimable after you tune into one of our pre-selected content creators while they stream Disney Dreamlight Valley on Twitch. After you’ve watched a stream for a set period of time per item, you’ll be able to claim each of these items for free!
STEPS TO CLAIM
1. Via the Twitch Drops tab on the Disney Dreamlight Valley website (Found under the Community Tab), Log in with your Twitch Account.
2. On the following page, connect your Disney Dreamlight Valley account. You will be required to sign in by choosing the platform associated with your account.
3. If during the process you have linked wrong accounts, you will be able to unlink your accounts and log in with a different account.
4. Watch a participating stream (see list below!) and start accumulating viewing minutes.
5. Claim your in-game rewards on Twitch! Go to your Twitch Drops inventory and claim your rewards before they expire.
6. Claim your in-game rewards via the in-game Player Mailbox. Launch Disney Dreamlight Valley and visit your Mailbox (beside your home) to redeem your rewards.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I claim my Twitch Drops items?
First, you’ll need to connect your Twitch Account and Disney Dreamlight Valley game account. To do so, visit our landing page here: http://disneydreamlightvalley.com/twitch-drops.
Afterwards, watch a participating content creator while they stream Disney Dreamlight Valley on Twitch. You’ll be notified once you’ve earned a reward, which can be found in your Twitch Drops inventory. Click the CLAIM button beside that item in your Twitch inventory.
Q: How long do I have to claim the Twitch Drops items?
You will have from April 5th to April 12th to earn all four items that are a part of this Twitch Drop Campaign. After you have earned each, these items will be available for claim via your Twitch Drops inventory.
Q: What content creators can I watch that are eligible for Twitch Drops?
Q: How long do I have to watch a content creator to claim a Twitch Drop?
1. Gamer Mickey Ears Headband: Watch an eligible streamer for 15 minutes.
2. Gamer Chair: Watch an eligible streamer for an additional 30 minutes (collectively 45 minutes).
3. Gamer Laptop: Watch an eligible streamer for an additional 45 minutes (collectively 90 minutes).
4. Comfy Gamer Hoodie: Watch an eligible streamer for an additional 60 minutes (collectively 150 minutes).
Q: Do I have to watch the same content creator for each Twitch Drop?
No! You can watch any number of eligible content creators. Any time spent viewing multiple streams will accumulate collectively towards items.
Q: Do I need a Twitch account to participate? How can I create a Twitch Account?
Yes. You can create an account for free here: https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/creating-an-account-with-twitch
Q: Where will I find my items in-game?
Once you have claimed your items in your Twitch Inventory, you can claim your items in-game via the Mailbox beside your player home.
Q: I did not receive my item(s) in-game. What should I do?
If you did not receive your items, make sure to navigate to your Twitch Drops inventory to make sure you have clicked ‘CLAIM’ beside your reward. If you have still not received your items via your player mailbox, please contact our Customer Care team via https://gameloft.helpshift.com/hc/en/66-disney-dreamlight-valley/contact-us/.\