The Remembering Update Patch Notes
Howdy Valley Villagers!
It’s no secret that our previous update was a huge one for the team, bringing Simba and Nala to the Valley, and taking players on a journey to The Lion King Realm. Well, we’re excited to share a breakdown of what you can expect from our next major content update – The Remembering – which launches June 7th. In addition to the customary bug squashing and improvements you’ve come to expect, we have a new character, the biggest story update yet, and a bundle of new features that will help you further shape the Valley in your own image (among other things!).
Check out all the details below:
NEW CONTENT AND IMPROVEMENTS:
- It’s our biggest story update yet! The story behind The Forgetting comes full circle!
- Fairy Godmother – along with her Friendship Quests – arrives in the Valley, answering the long-standing question of “who does that giant pumpkin belong to?”
- Celebrate all things Pixar with the brand-new Wonder of Pixar Star Path, featuring exclusive items from upcoming feature film Elemental, as well as Inside Out, Finding Nemo and Finding Dory, and Turning Red.
- Even more new, optional items are on their way to the Premium Shop for a limited time, including the Dark Castle House Style, vacation-inspired Dream Styles for multiple characters, animal companion skins, and much more!
- Browse with confidence. Preview the in-game models of items in the Premium Shop before purchasing them.
- Premium Shop refresh time has been adjusted to Wednesday at 9:00 AM ET (from Friday).
- New shipment alert! Scrooge McDuck’s Store has received a new batch of items to collect, including a range of pumpkin-themed goods.
- To help track which items from Scrooge McDuck’s Store you’ve added to your Collection (and which you haven’t yet), a red dot will be displayed on store items that are not yet owned.
- Make your mark on the Valley with the expanded Touch of Magic feature, allowing the customization of furniture using your hard-earned motifs.
- Bring a little more style to rainy days in the Valley with new umbrella hand accessories.
- You can now place multiple different player houses throughout the Valley. Please note, only one instance of any given house style can be placed.
- Step up your wardrobe! Use the new mannequin feature to save, display, and instantly change into your favorite outfits at the press of a button.
- Roads in the Valley have received a glow up, allowing you to add borders to them.
- Customize the look of your Tools with Premium tool skins.
- We’ve added a news feed to the Start Menu to help keep you in the loop about all the latest Disney Dreamlight Valley updates.
- Added a toggle to the Options menu on high performance hardware (PC, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series S/X) that allows players to increase the Valley item limit, allowing for the placement of 1,200 unique objects / 6,000 total objects (including duplicates).
- Added Steam and Epic Game Store achievements.
- [REDACTED] root vegetables again? [REDACTED]oes it mea[REDACTED]
TOP BUG FIXES:
- Fixed an issue which caused all Passion Lilies in the Frosted Heights biome to appear as red on the ground but would switch to their correct color when picked up.
- Fixed an issue which prevented players from cooking the Dream Fizz recipe.
- Fixed an issue which caused certain quest-giver icons to display improperly in their frames.
- Fixed an issue in which Scrooge McDuck’s Store would appear empty.
- Fixed an issue in which the game would open in a small window for some PC players, preventing interaction with the game.
- Fixed an issue which prevented Memory Shards and Star Coins from spawning when watering dried flowers or removing small Night Thorns.
- Fixed an issue which prevented players from buying or selling items from Goofy’s stall.
- "Stitch's Hobby” quest: Fixed an issue which prevented some players from giving Stitch his repaired TV.
- “Staking Your Territory” quest: Fixed an issue which prevented players from removing the mustache Nala asked them to wear during this quest.
- “Collect 'Em All: Strangers from the Outside!” quest: Fixed an issue where alien toys would occasionally appear in unreachable locations.
- “A Story to Tell” quest: Fixed an issue in which the photo the player takes is not recognized during this quest.
- “Eyes in the Dark” quest: Fixed an issue in which a freeze would revert players to an earlier stage of the quest where they had to bring a sound system to Nala and prevent further progress.
- “Eyes in the Dark” quest: Fixed an issue in which a slimy bug under a rock is unreachable.
- “Remy’s Recipe Book” quest: Fixed an issue in which the peanuts required for this quest disappear from the player’s inventory.
- Fixed an issue which prevented the game from recognizing completion of the duty “Take a Photo with Mirabel”.
- Fixed an issue in which Mirabel’s icon appears on the map, but she is not present at that location in-game.
- Fixed an issue in which oysters stop spawning in the Dazzle Beach biome.
- Fixed an issue which caused the Raven Wings item to repeated flap every few seconds.
- Fixed an issue which caused some items to appear visible through walls.
- Fixed instances of users experiencing Initialization Error #10
- Various visual and sound optimizations and fixes.
- And more bug fixes, optimizations and performance stability improvements!