Enchanted Adventure Update Patch Notes
Howdy Valley Villagers!
You know what time it is – it's patch note day! While our last update focused on adding a new feature to the game, we’re oh so excited to open up a new Realm door for you and welcome two highly anticipated new faces to the Valley. Not only that, but you can expect a whole slew of seasonally appropriate fun, as well as bug fixes and optimizations guided – as always – by the ever-helpful feedback of the community.
Get ready – Disney Dreamlight Valley’s Enchanted Adventure Update launches tomorrow, September 13!
Check out all the details below:
NEW CONTENT AND IMPROVEMENTS:
- A new Realm door opens! Explore the enchanting Beauty and the Beast Realm and unearth its secrets.
- Two new characters! Belle and Beast arrive in the Valley, alongside brand new Friendship Quests and items.
- Get ready to stretch those legs! The optional Ursula’s Transformation Dream Bundle arrives in the Premium Shop, introducing a new Dream Style for Ursula that transforms her into her human form, and serves up exclusive quests, outfits, accessories and furniture.
- Trick AND treat! The new Haunted Holiday Star Path puts the focus on frightful fun, including a wide array of costumes and décor to help you prepare your Valley for the Halloween season.
- New quests! Help The Forgotten settle into the Valley over the course of the update with a series of quests.
- More optional items are coming to the Premium Shop for a limited time that are bound to fit your seasonal vibe, including some Disneyland staples, and much more!
- New weekly DreamSnaps challenges to help you get in the festive spirit and show off your costuming creativity.
- Bring on the candy! Last year’s in-game candy event returns, giving you another chance to earn rewards by completing seasonal Dreamlight Duties, available from October 24 to November 1.
- Up your crafting productivity! When crafting fences and paths, you will receive more units of the crafted item.
- Fill out those Collections! Items previously found exclusively in pouches can now be found in Scrooge McDuck’s Store.
TOP BUG FIXES:
- Improved memory optimization for increased stability.
- Various improvements to DreamSnaps stability and performance.
- “Sprouting a Story” quest: Fixed an issue is which the storybook page in Mother Gothel’s house was unreachable.
- “What’s Left Behind” quest: Fixed an issue in which players were unable to speak with The Forgotten
- “Boss Up” quest: Fixed an issue in which Scar’s Lure would disappear for some players.
- “Meddling Mirabel” quest: Fixed an issue in which some players were unable to collect the cash register key needed to progress in this quest.
- “Eyes in the Dark” quest: Fixed an issue in which the bridge did not appear to lower across the river and the cutscene did not play.
- The Forgotten will now change their appearance to match the player’s avatar shortly after leaving the Wardrobe menu.
- Added new animation and VFX to The Forgotten.
- Various UI and localization fixes.
- Various visual and sound fixes.
- Various additional bug fixes and optimizations.