September 28 Hotfix Patch Notes
Howdy Valley Villagers!
Following up on the Enchanted Adventure update and feedback shared by this community, the team has squashed a number of notable bugs that cropped up in the update’s wake.
As we’ve said before, thank you for taking the time to share your game experiences with us. They go a long way in helping to identify the issues that are impacting the community most, further influencing the direction of hotfixes such as this.
Check out all the details below:
- Fixed an issue which would trigger Game Initialization Error #201 if the game is closed and reopened with either of the Haunted Mansion House Styles set on the main player house. Please note: You are now able to equip the Haunted Mansion House Styles to your heart’s content!
- Fixed an issue which caused increased lag within the Beauty and the Beast Realm.
- In order to reduce crash instances, we have temporarily capped Xbox Series S and X platforms at 30fps. We are actively investigating further improvements to benefit these platforms and will keep you updated on these developments.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when opening the Map menu.
- Fixed an issue in which the entrance to the Beach House House Style was flipped 90 degrees.
- Fixed an issue in which several Haunted Holiday Star Path items could be purchased from Scrooge McDuck’s Store for 1 Star Coin.
- Fixed an issue which caused the individual tool skins in the Skeletal Tool Set to appear with placeholder names.
- Fixed an issue in which some unowned tool skins in the Wardrobe menu display placeholder names.
- “Miracles Take Time” quest: Fixed an issue in which the Pumpkin House does not appear in the Forgotten Lands, blocking quest progress.
- “The Heart of Dreamlight Valley” quest: Implemented a workaround which should add the missing water to the inventories of affected players. We are continuing to investigate this issue for a fix to the core of the issue.
- “The Best Mystery Solver in Dreamlight Valley” quest: Fixed an issue in which the note from the board that players need to examine is unreachable.
- Increased resolution of reward previews in the Haunted Holiday Star Path.
- Adjusted the eye color of one of Ursula’s eels.
- Adjusted names of multiple quests.
- Adjusted Beauty and the Beast Realm unlock text.
- Updated newsfeed preview image and banner for Ursula’s Transformation Dream Bundle.
- Various additional bug fixes, localization fixes, and stability improvements.